Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet moments

So, Wednesday will be Al's 12 week b-day! This morning he rested his head on my shoulder for a while and I absolutely loved it! He also seems to love crawling all over me! He's also been improving training wise. He loves staying...he'll look at me with those adorable eyes and just wait until I tell him to 'take a break'. He's also good at 'switch'. I hardly have to lead him with it anymore! He loves his food, and I in a few days he'll have to stop eating lunch...I hope he does okay with that. Well, today's his first trip to the vet! Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy and Al,

    Nice to meet you! Rudy told me about your blog so I is here to introduce myself and say hi! I hopes that we can be furiends too!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Al. Your brother,Rudy sent me over to say hi! I'll be looking forward to following you, too as you grow up and follow your career path.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early 12 week birthday to Al! Is his leg feeling all better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Al & Amy
    Rudy directed us to your webpage - you're such a handsome doggie! Best wishes with Amy as you grow up.
    Licks & wags,
    Nadine, Apples & Neeli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Rudy referral! Happy 12 week birthday to Al and congrats to you for doing such a wonderful service!!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya, his leg is all better...he only limped for one day so we think he might have ran into something.

    ReplyDelete