Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Senior Project


In English 3 we started researching for our Senior Project research paper. We looked up articles and I found a lot about Guide Dogs and blind people. I found out that Al will not be going back in April so my spirits have been up a lot lately. Al got to go to my band concert last Thursday. He behaved well as far as I have heard. Afterwards, many people commented on how big he is. When we took him to the vet a few weeks ago he was 80lbs. Half of his weight seems to come from his huge head. In the picture above he is sitting with his brother at the Christmas party I was unable to attend. Training is going well. He is doing great with "place" "stay" and "sit". I have been working on "heel" more and "down". He is doing great overall and I am very proud of him. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment